How to Withdraw Money from Megapari?
All payment operations on the Megapari betting site are made through the cashier. Here you can make deposits and withdrawals. Only registered users are allowed to withdraw funds from the Megapari account. So, if you still don’t have an account on the app or on the site, create one and register. And don’t forget to specify the Megapari promo code MEGA2022 to make sure you get all the bonuses. If you have an account and want to withdraw money, follow a few simple steps.
- Open a cash register. Log in with your username and password, log in to your personal cabinet and select the “Withdraw from Account” tab. After that you will be redirected to a new screen, where you will be offered various payment systems;
- Choose a service. You can withdraw money to Megapari India using dozens of payment systems. All of them will be in this section of the cashier’s desk. You will need to select one of them and click on it;
- Specify the details. In the empty fields, enter the amount, wallet or card number, and other payment information. When the form is complete, confirm the changes and send the transaction for processing.
Megapari Withdrawal Methods
In total, there are more than 50 payment systems in the cashier of the Megapari India betting site. They are divided into categories – e-wallets, bank cards, cryptocurrencies, etc. for the convenience of finding the right services. Among the proposed payment systems are those that are particularly popular in India. Here are just some of them:
|Minimum withdrawal, INR
There is also support for dozens of popular cryptocurrencies. Among them are Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Dash, etc.
It takes some withdrawal time to get your money. If the deposit is credited instantly, it takes an average of several hours to transfer it to a card or an e-wallet.
Megapari Withdrawal Time
Megapari offers plenty of withdrawal methods for the Indian users. The average withdrawal time on Megapari is about 15-30 minutes (up to several hours for some methods). However, sometimes the withdrawal can take a bit more time. Here are all withdrawal methods available for the Indian users:
|Minimum withdrawal, INR
|Cryptocurrencies (ETH, Tron, Binance, etc.)
Withdrawal Conditions for Indian Users
Before making a withdrawal request, carefully read the Megapari rules for such operations. In case of violations, the transaction can be frozen and the account can be blocked. In order to ensure the safety of users and respect the principles of fair play, we have provided the following rules:
- Only users over the age of 18 can withdraw money. Underage players have no access to money betting;
- The security service may request verification at any time. As part of this procedure, you will have to confirm your identity by sending scans or photos of your passport for verification;
- Withdrawal of funds is possible only by those details that are registered to the owner of the account. Withdrawing money to someone else’s card or e-wallet is not possible.
In addition, you need to adhere to the specified withdrawal limits on the number of payments. Also, note that only one withdrawal request can be created at a time.
Megapari Withdrawal Problems
As it has been already mentioned, the withdrawal is made in 15-30 minutes after your request. However, sometimes the users fail to make their withdrawal or wait too long to receive their money. Here are the most frequent problems and the ways to resolve them:
Your request is declined.
- You used another method than you used to deposit. In this case try the same method or write to support to approve another one
- The amount you try to withdraw is not permitted. Permitted withdrawal amounts are calculated based on the amount of the bets placed from any given deposit. Place more bets to make the sum available.
- Your account needs to be verified. In this case no withdrawal can made until the Security department approves your profile. In this case get in touch with the support to find out the documents which you need to send.
If your withdrawal was processed but I didn’t receive your money always write or call to the support. If the maximum withdrawal time was reached, the support will make the reclamation and try to process your transaction as soon as possible.
Do I Have to Verify My Account?
No, verification only needs to be requested by the administration. Security may request photos of personal documents on a case-by-case basis.
Are There Limits on the Maximum Amount of Withdrawal?
Yes, but they are different in each payment system. You can clarify this information at the cashier when choosing a service.
What is The Fastest Way to Withdraw Money?
The fastest way to withdraw money is to a cryptocurrency wallet. In this case, the withdrawal will take on average up to 30 minutes.
Is There a Commission?
The Megapari India betting site does not charge any commission for transferring money. But it can be stipulated by the payment system you choose.